02B1863E A1C0 44A0 909B 8F3F40B150D9 scaled 1

How do I maximise the results of all my hard work?

Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed.  You might not think that people notice as you make progress.  

The weights you’re lifting go up

Your clothes start to fit a little differently to before

Your confidence levels increase

Your abs start to peek out

But you want to maximise your results right?

Do you want to know what the secret ingredient is that will supercharge all of your results?  It’s probably simpler than you think and if you improve it then you can expect to see more progress than ever before.  

In fact, it’s probably so annoyingly simple that you won’t believe us – but try it out and see what happens…


A 2018 study, published in the journal Sleep, compared the effects of sleeping 90 minutes less than the subjects wanted for 5 days a week over 8 weeks against sleeping normally across all 7 days.  Both groups of participants were in a calorie deficit (eating less food than their body was burning).

Unsurprisingly both groups lost weight.  The group that had restricted sleep only lost 16% of their weight from bodyfat (which means the other 84% was muscle) whereas the group that had slept properly lost 80% of their weight from bodyfat!

So, what are the take home messages from this?

Being in a calorie deficit for an extended period of time will cause your body to lose weight.

But if you’re trying to drop a couple of pounds and are sleeping less than about 7½ – 8½  hours every night then your best intentioned efforts and hard work may well be causing you to be losing muscle (not good!) rather than losing fat (what you’re trying to do!).

Want to chat to us about how we can help with getting your exercise to fit your lifestyle – book a FREE No Sweat Intro today!

This website or its third-party tools process personal data.
You may opt out by using the link Opt Out