Why train with us? What’s so special about what we do? What are the secret ingredients to what we do on a daily basis?
Over the next few posts, we’ll be diving into the details of what we do, how we do it and why we do it…
If you take nothing else away from these other than a bit more knowledge to apply to your own training at home or in another gym somewhere then we’ll have done our job. But if you want to speak to someone about how being part of the SCFIT family can help you achieve your goals then book your FREE No Sweat Intro here.
What do we do?
- We have fun
How do we do it?
- We have a positive environment in all 1-2-1 sessions and group classes.
- We only work with people who align with our values.
- We only have people working for us who align with our values.
Why do we do it?
- Working with, and for, the right people has proven to be a recipe for success time and again in all industries.
- When we have a positive environment and positive communication we have seen a much higher amount of engagement from everyone involved.
- When people are having fun doing something, they’re more likely to do more of it and exercise more consistently over the longer term.
- We want all of our members to have a positive view of their training and train in a sustainable way long into the future.
The theme running through these posts, if you hadn’t noticed it already, is that we’re not solely focused on one type of training. We firmly believe that performing a range of different things in your training is important because one thing doesn’t do everything for you. Changing up the movements and changing up the intent you perform the movements with are key factors in maintaining health and fitness at all stages of life.