Over the past eight years we’ve asked everyone who comes through our doors what brought them to us, basically “why are you here?” and we’ve found that every single person who has come to us has been looking for one of six things.
The exact details of everyone’s ‘why’ varies with wording and for some people it even varies year by year or month by month as they develop and tick their goals off.
But the overarching reason behind why people come to us to help them always boils down to one of six reasons.
Over this mini-series of blog posts we’ll explain the six reasons and give examples of why we might be a good fit for you if you have a similar ‘why’.
- The sixth reason people come to us is to increase sports performance
We don’t pretend to be sports coaches, despite a wealth of sports experience on the coaching team, but we do know a thing or two about getting people better prepared for their sport physically:
- If you’re looking to get fitter during your off season or preseason then we’re a good bet for that.
- If you’re looking for a change of pace but to stay interested in your training then we’ve got you covered.
- If you’re injured and building back up then we’ve got a superb in-house physiotherapy service that we work alongside.
- If you’ve got specific strength, power or size goals then we’ve got expert staff who will guide you towards them.
- If you’ve seen various CrossFit documentaries and want to compete at some level in CrossFit then we’ve got plenty of experience on the staff team to help you with that
- If you have a specific sports goal that we can’t help with then we probably have someone in our extended network that we can refer you to.