The keys to success are probably not what you think they are.
They aren’t a ‘hack’.
The keys to success are not shrouded in mystery and intrigue.
They’re probably not being sold on Instagram by some influencer to an unsuspecting market.
They aren’t much to do with luck.
The keys to success are not all about some drastic overhaul or some short term intervention.
The keys to success are all based around the idea that if you do a few things well and do them repeatedly then you’ll probably go way further than if you sit there hoping and wishing for something to happen.
The following list may provide a guide for you to figure out how you can be more successful:
- If you surround yourself with positive people you’ll probably have a more positive outlook.
- If you make moving around in some form part of your daily life you’ll probably feel healthier.
- If you make sure you eat enough food to support your activity levels you’ll probably have a decent body composition.
- If you recognise good things in your life you’ll probably see more and more good things around you.
- If you choose to exercise then make sure you enjoy it but don’t over complicate it if you want to be able to keep doing it for years to come.
- If you just keep turning up and just keep working that bit harder than you did before then you’ll keep making progress and keep moving forwards.
“Success in most things comes not from some gigantic stroke of fate, but from simple, incremental progress.”Andrew Wood